SURETY® Online Mapping
AgriData, Incorporated of Grand Forks, ND has a mapping product that provides aerial applicators with the ability to generate maps using FSA Acreage and field borders that can be exported to a shape file. Surety Online Mapping provides nationwide coverage of all current NAIP imagery and FSA field borders.
You can select or custom create field borders to be downloaded as a shape file in a fast and easy method. You can also print aerial maps and application reports with this system. These options allow you to easily identify application fields and know the locations.
- Print maps with FSA acreages and field borders.
- Draw your own field boundaries.
- Export field border(s) to a shape file and load the shape file on to a PCMCIA card.
Now your moving map display can read the shape file in your aircraft guidance system (Satloc, etc.).
- Recall the field number, set your A-B line (repeat poly pattern), set view, now fly direct to the field.
- Fly to the right field, the first time, every time.